Sunday, March 4, 2007

When will men learn?

I see an alarminmg trend amongst men today. The loss of chivalry. Many guys think of women only as hos or property if theyre in a relationship.

Im sorry but Im neither nor are most women. It's time that men start to respect our role in society and that we arent sluts if we put out. If they can be players in a positive way then so can we.

Men also need to learn that they need to bring back chivalry. If Im not treated like the Princess I am I want nothing to do with you. If you wont bring me roses, open doors, pickup the check I want nothing to do with you.

It's about getting what you want in life. I live my life by my rules, right or wrong in other peoples minds, my decisions and attitude is just that mine! I have the right to live my life my way!

2 comments:

Grau said...

Chivalry disappearing from society has a lot to do with how women treat men as well.

For example, did you thank the last random guy to hold a door open for you? Or did you just walk by and completely ignore his existence? As much as I hate to say it the latter is far, far, far more common today.

It really comes down to a lack of respect on both sides.

SexyAmy said...

It depends on the guy to be honest. Ill admit I can be a bitch at times but often its not intentional.